Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bin Laden 's Truce

First I am not so sure that this is really Bin Laden
Second what truce is he talking about?
I don't understand this tape ,threat then a long truce !?
I think this tape and is just a boggy man to make the Americans fear and trust in G.W Bush
It is a change, a threat and truce at the same time,I am not an analyst in terrorism yet I believe in the experts ,our experts like Fouad Alam and Diaa Rashwan when they say there is nothing now called Al-Qaida, They are more like groups use the same techniques and intelligence secret services using the boggy man to get to their aims what so ever they are.
Truce means conservation and negotiations ,both parts must be in the same level of power ,yet here we are talking about the world's leading power and a terrorist group that no one real knows the myth or reality about it !!
Bin Laden said they are arranging for attacks in the U.S ,yet their is a long truce , if the American people stood against the war in Iraq .
I won't surprise if it was a fake one made by the agency itself to make American people do the opposite to support their forces existence in Iraq
imagine you see your worst enemy ever saying I am going bomb your house yet I can have a long conditional truce with you if your family support my cause !!

3 comments:

  1. he is sick, and not a muslim

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sick and therefore a Muslim.

    By the way your doubts are typical of an Arab conspiracy theory lover. Truely pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To mr.Anonymous it is not my doubts ,it is my thoughts and describing me as An arab conspiracy theory lover doesn't make me angry or sad ,it is better than being a fool

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.