Friday, February 2, 2007

The Black hawk down season in Iraq

Is it me or it became to frequent to hear in the news that an American army Helicopter had fallen down with its crew on broad !!??

I mean the American officials in the Army said today Friday that another helicopter went down today.

Already this is the third helicopter in a month according to the American official announcement , there were two other helicopters before that one in January ,beside a civilian helicopter, All are believed to be Shut down and that's the only logic explanation because there can't be unknown force in the ground that pulls helicopters down in Iraq especially in that shot time and from the military type , or the pilots of the American army are all drunk to crash down.

It seems to me that the Iraqi resistance against the American army found some weakness point

, you know when I mean the resistance I don't mean Al-Qaida branch in Iraq or the Sunni-Shiite gangs of Iraq,I mean the real Iraqis who want their country free and independent

you know there are two kinds of facts official and unofficial ,I wonder what is the unofficial record !!

Sources :

Yahoo! News

4 comments:

  1. Ziinab i remeber in of my old comments i was attacking shiaa clericks. You let slip something about me attacking your religon. I might be wrong but i guess you are one of the Egyptian shiaas. For, you had a big passion for the terrorist Nasrallah, you are very proud of iran in a strange way, you hate Arab nationalism, you are always sympathetic with shiaas and you hate Sadam tooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first of all you are wrong I am not an Egyptian Shiite , I am a proudly Muslim sunni , second what is "Your religion " at as far as You know the Shiites are considered Muslims too ,so if you are attacking their religion then you are attacking your religion as Muslim too
    Third I don't know to laugh or what ,the pro-americans in the Egyptian blogsphere accuse me to a nasserist nationlist , and you accuse me to be anti-nationlist gal , the same old sick treason culture ,you either are with us or against us
    I won't defend myself in that silly unmature accusation except by saying one phrase too ,in fact it is one queston
    since when loving Saddam became a condition of being a nationalist

    ReplyDelete
  3. @zienobia good answer:) am just mad at you because you didn't my blog to your list:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ok this is what you want ,ok you got it , you will be listed in the blogroll

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.