Thursday, February 8, 2007

One year

One year today has passed away

One year ago I lost my grand father ,my real father

really It was a very long year and a hard one for me ,many say that it went fast but for many it was a very long year

Really I never expected the void his absence would make

Really I never imagined that everything he said turned to be right

May Allah bless your soul

Please read the Fataha for my grand father

Please if you are not Muslim then mention him in your prayer

4 comments:

  1. انا لله و انا اليه راجعون

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeinobia - I have not forgotten the kindness and respect you have shown me.

    I am not religious, but I will pray for your grandfather's sole nontheless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.