Friday, April 13, 2007

Yoga conspiracy !!??

This is an old post I made and forgot ,I think it is suitable for the Friday 13th

I read a strange news in the E-Newspaper"El-Masryon"" which is somehow can be considered an Islamist , in their tabloid section which is taken or in better word is copied from other cheap tabloid newspapers , there was this tiny news about veiled actress and singer who will be sharing in some yoga event in Sharm Sheikh that will be attended by one of the the Dalai Lama 's students !!

And this is just another suspicious event as from couple of years ,there was an announcement of some yoga event attended by some lady who turned to be coming in Egypt to spread Buddhism thankfully the security knew the trick and was so close to catch her but she just vanished

I remember this lady and I remember seeing the ads in the newspapers and the streets and there was no mention of yoga as far as I can recall

First of all I practice Yoga , well not that often but I tried to practice it last year regularly and thus I read about it extensively from different sources.

Yoga is not a practice from Buddhism , it is one of the six schools of the Hindu philosophy , you can check more about it in wikipedia's article which is full of information , yes there are some kinds of Yoga in Buddhism but if you read carefully you will find that it originated in India, the home land of Yoga , do not forget that both religions respect meditation , already Yoga is a combination between Meditation and exercise that gives you very healthy body 

I don't see anything in Islam against Yoga and its practice , because the main thing in Yoga is meditation and Islam doesn't prohibit meditation on the contrary ,Prophets Ibrahim "Abraham" and Mohamed "PBUH" both of them reached to God through the meditation , yes of course the holy spirit angel "Gabriel" came down to earth to them , but they thought in the world around and them , thinking in God's creation and the Universe I think is some kind of an order in the holy Quran, it is mentioned several times. For Instance when I used to practice Yoga ,I used to close my eyes ,trying not to think in anything at first and just say "Sobhan Allah" and similar praises inside me , of course I could not stay more than 20 minutes in the same place on one position doing nothing . Yes Yoga is the product of the Hinduism but in the end of the day I worship Allah and I pray to the Mecca's direction not lighting up candles for Shiva with all my respects to the Hindus

In fact I believe that one of the deadliest problem in the Islamic world now that we don't practice meditation like before in our golden age

Anyhow all I want to say this may not be some evil Buddhism conspiracy to invade the Islamic Egypt like the "El-Masryon" and the original tabloid wanted to make it appear like ,I don't know about the event or the organizers but I hate giving people the wrong kind of information based upon ignorance and misconception.With all respect those journalists working in an e-newspaper that claims to defend the Islamic view in Egypt first they shouldn't publish tabloid news based upon it was said , they shouldn't defame people except when they have a hard evidence, second thing , they should mention the complete information

You know it is like when Rosa El-Youssef magazine from couple of years talked about the scientology church and considered it a Zionist attempt to defame Christianity !!

17 comments:

  1. @Zeinibia i want to join the Egyptian bloggers community but´i have sent them several emails but they never reply to me.

    What should i do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To who may consider,
    Be Advised, the following lines sound like an Insane-Asylum break-out persistently beating a dead mule, but the Pan-Arabism Chauvinism encourage some (Gamal Hemdan Fans) deflect some of the facts himself wrote!

    By referring to Hemdan’s [Personality of Egypt – Al-Wasit – Helal Press 17779/2001], [Chapter 13/ Continuity & Interruption, Arabic or Pharaonic], [page 378].
    Says,[…..The Ancient Egyptian, Hamitic in origin includes considerable Semitic words & effects, some proved the interference of ten thousand word bet Ancient Egyptian & Arabic, so as some philologists consider it a transition between Semitic & Hamitic…]

    -Ten thousand ONLY, [A friend claimed hundred thousand !!]
    - Source not mentioned.
    - Hemdan Compared the Ancient Egyptian with Arabic, though 2000 years of development separates between Mid-Ancient Egyptian & Contemporary Arabic (Quran Based Arabic).
    - Which Ancient Egyptian??, there is at least 4 subtypes, for further details always chk. Wiki!!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_language
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  3. AArdvark.....it seems that you have mised something here. Arabic is the most recent of all semitic languages. Many historians trace it back to the year 500 B.C at best.

    Ancient Egyptian languag is mix of northern hemtic and semitic. I say northern hamtic(Caucassian) to differentiate betwen it and the EASTER HAMITIC OF ETHIOPIAN AND KOSHITE NEGGROES

    Many linguistics as well as anthropolgists consider Northern hamitc and semitic to be one group.

    The point i was trying to make is that both ancient Egyptian and Arabic belong to the same linguistic group!

    So, if we take the fact that Arabic is a relatively new language, and the fact that 10000 words are in common between ancient Egyptian and Arabic, as NORMALISATION FACTORS, WE MAY WELL CONSIDER ANCIENT EGYPTIAN AS AN ANCESSTOR OF ARABIC.

    At this point i woulD find myself inclined to bring into the spotlight some facts about chinese AND DIRTY BARBERIC PERSIANS:

    The difference between ancient chinese and current Mandolene and Cantonese is so big thatthey are onideed difernt languages!!!! Just like the ancient semiti languages are the predecesors of Arabic.

    THE CONTEMPORARY DIRTY IRANIANS have got nothing to do at all with ancient peoples that lived in the Iranian plateau. Elamites, Achmenians, Parthians, SASSANIDES are all different peoples who inhabited the Iranian plateau, however they never considered themselves one people and were alwyas brought tohether by the most powerful of them , they had separate linguistic identities.........Just like Arabs (near easterns) were united by Pharoas, babylonians depending on the most powerful of them.)

    The contemporary iranian language is STRUCTURALLY DIFFERENT FROM ANCIENT PERSIAN LANGUAGES, and racially the modern Iranians are different from the ancient NORDIC PARTHIANS..........but still those dirt consider themselves persians.......WHAT IS MORE SHOCKING IS THAT ALMOT NOTHING IS LEFT FROM THEIR ANCIENT RECORDS, UNLIKE EGYPT AND BABYLONIAN





    The differentiation into northern hamitic and semitic is unjustified and entails a laiden western prejuduce that aims to reconstruct the Arab own construction of reality.

    A vivid eample of this wetern trend is the underestimation of medival Arabs and semitic Babylonian contribution to civilisation in favour of Persians and indians!!!!!!!!!!! despite of the objective fact that prsian culture is a cut and paste from babylonian and mesoptamian, and even the contemporary iranian THEY USE ARABIC ALPHABET AND THEIR CULTURE IS A DITORTED VERSION OF ARABIC ......

    That can not be attributed to naive conspiracy theories, but rather to a Darwinistic evloutionary process that underlies evolvement and competetion of cultures!

    LONG LIVE THE AARDVARK EF-111B

    OHHH mighty god preserve and protect

    perserve and perpetuate

    THE EDUCATING SOUL

    THE EDIFYING SPIRIT

    THE ENLIGHTENING TEACHER

    OUR BELOVED................

    THE AARDVARK EF-111B....... ...............

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEAVENS IN THE UNIVERSES!!, BE WHITNESS ON THE IMMORTAL EVENT!!!!

    El-Abyad left one decimal from his claims !!!!!

    Now, i can rest in peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah you caught the white wannabe egyptian in his lies. Thought it is not a suprise, the man lies through his teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. godbles america: nigger come to egypt and you will see that most egyptians are white heeeeeeeeeeeee
    and niggers like yourself are called literally niggers in streets: ask all east african half niggers and west african full niggers about the amount o racism thy suffer from in egyptheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee THE SOUTHERN STATES OF US IS SAFE HAVEN OMPARED TO EGYPT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. GODBLESS AMERICA: GO AND STICK YOUDIRTY NEGGRO SHIT TO SOMEONEELSE.

    WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLMS IN EGYPT....THERE ARE NO ENOUGH TIME FOR DIRTY NIGGERS AND PDIRTY PERSIANS MAKING OUR COUNTRY UNCLEAN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear amre the white wannabe niggard

    A birdy recently told me that European union did not deem you "white" enough to let you into europe and as such, you are very upset. I am greatly saddened by this and have opted to purchase you from your true white master, sweden. Thus, I want to inform you that are going to be my personal niggard from now on. I also understand that you have been using crude language recently and I want to tell you that my ownership of you will never change even if you are lier, schizophrenic and an african who wants to be a white arab.

    Sincerely,
    Your friendly and generous Master God Bless America

    ReplyDelete
  9. My niggard,

    I just got the papers faxed to me from your former master, sweden. From now on, you are my personal female dog who is also a niggard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. god bless America come to Egypt please!

    ReplyDelete
  11. god bls america: hy did god creat niggers?.................i tell what ? you sufer from a severe inferiority complex becaue you know that you are shit........

    you try to make it up for yourself because untill the european enslaved you have been living in jungle like monkeys.

    now you think that by interfering in things that dont concern and sticking yourself to your masters you will become something, you are a nigger and will always be a nigger.

    provoking me wont change the fact that iam white"enough" (no matter what my origin is, whether iam Pharoanic, amazigue, morocan or arabian heeeeeeee) and that EGYPTIANS the most nasty with niggers......

    iam not trying to provoke you.....but literally your kind( it has got nothing to do with class, or ethnicity as egypt is very homogenous place as probably now) are considered chempanzees in Egypt............

    stop being a muslim please you are a disgrace to islam go to your motherland and worship your grand mama the big ape 8half nigger half ape)

    i tell you the averge street egyptians when he refers to a nigger.......he says : el erd ibn el kalb i.e the monkey son of the dog.............


    young kids incairo slums will point at youand sayonga bonga


    get lost nigger

    ReplyDelete
  12. what is annoyin me from niggers

    seriously peaking is that when i watch some american movies.i see that neggro dirt like yourself get dressed lik ancient egyptians.and make monkey rap songs about the pharoahs heeeeeeeeee

    i went to the sttes before..and gues what in south carolina,Jacksonville Florida, big pine key, apple ache cola, rebels were surprised to know that iam egyptian because of white skin.....

    i expalined to them that most egyptians are like this

    But because of the monkey neggro artists they try to make it up for their inferirity complex by .by making video clips about themselves dressed up like pharoahs........

    guess what what they laughed like hell at my joke ...about the APES WITH PUMBERS ON THEIR HEADS

    FUCK MANDELLA HEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dear white wannabe niggard,

    It seems I have hit a nerve. I was told about you by your former master sweden. He said that you really had some issues as a child. He said you were beating by colonial white kids when you were growing up as female dog because you were african who was trying to be a white Arab. I believe such traumatic incident has played an importam role in making you the niggard you are today.Moreover, the trauma has made you into a schizophrenic lier, who wants to be white, while you are just only a female dog to the white people and now my personal female dog. And as I told you before, you will be owned by me because I am a generous and kind master. I can over look all your problems because you my niggard.

    You are my property from now. I am so nice of master I don't even care about your color. You could even be purple, silver, green,...etc and you will still be my niggard. I hope you stay safe my niggardly female dog.

    Sincerely,
    Your friendly and generous Master God Bless America

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dear niggardly female dog,

    I appreciate that you want me want to be in egypt, but why should I listen to my property? You are nothing more than a piece of niggardly property to me, who I bought from sweden. Thus I am not inclined to listen to a piece of niggardly property.

    Sincerely,
    Your friendly and generous Master God Bless America

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry but does anyone want to comment about the post itself ??

    I will see what is the problem Amr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah! I think yoga is fine too. It is not something I would do. It is a girly thing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. well I think it is girly thing too

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.