Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Now The Turn is on the Turks after The Chinese

I found out that there is a Turkish School in Egypt , I saw its ad last week in Al Wafd newspaper I think !! Yes A Turkish school in new Cairo after a Chinese school in 6th of October.

This Turkish school is called Salah Al-Din international school.

It is not about education, now the Turkish rubber steel is finding a new market in Egypt thanks to Ahmed Ezz !! I do not need to speak about how the Turkish products are in every store in Cairo now !!

I do not hate the Turks on the contrary I admire how they manage to succeed like this whether in industry or showbiz and mostly important politics.

Obama chose Turkey where he will address the Islamic world from , from the heart of the neo-Othman Empire. I wish we will be like them one day !!

1 comment:

  1. secular free modern turkey banning youtube!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.