Wednesday, September 7, 2005

The man with red finger


The Man with red finger Posted by Picasa

Here The picture of My grandfather's finger with the red ink after voting in the election
My grandfather was only man in the family and I guess in the whole building to go for voting ,for one privilage ,He got a voting id
I respect this man as he didn't lose ,for all the pervious elections he used to say No ,he was always 0.0000001% who said no
Today he said No.9 Nauman Gomaa
I will tell my experience later as I am going to watch Haikal on Jazeera now

2 comments:

  1. Great.
    Send him my greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your explanation of the fingertipink. I had been wondering, and my Arabic is so poor that I did not get it on the كلنا خالد سعي site on fb. I admire Egypt and its beautiful people for their strength and wisdom in moving ahead. May you all be blessed, and may your future be bright.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.