Sunday, February 3, 2008

I still remember our Titanic

I still remember and I will never forget that I was from the generation who witness the Egyptian titanic incident and how the regime thought that the souls of one thousands were nothing compared to the safety of the disrespected infamous NDP member Mamdouh Ismail ,who is hiding currently in UK using the non extradition agreement privilege ,hiding from his crime. To All UK respectable Citizens there is a criminal living among you , this person killed by his greed 1000 innocent person , all their guilt that they were using his ferry to return back home to their beloved ones , the beloved ones who lost their fathers,mothers,grand parents and children. You will not believe how many times the trial of the furry was adjourned. You will not believe the corruption and conspiracies the press is speaking about .

Wanted 

For God Sake Babies were drowned in the cold red sea .

I will never forget ,I will still remember and I will make you remember with me

And to refresh your memory I will leave you with this recording , yes I will play annually till Ismail is arrested.


powered by ODEO

I do not want to appear like the one who wishes for something bad to happen to Ismail , but reality does not hurt , most of the people who were killed in the ferry were from upper Egypt , Upper Egypt the home of Vendetta , I will not be surprised if one you will find this man is killed by someone from Upper Egypt , in fact you should know the one who killed him may have a father or sister or brother or a mother on the ferry and seeking revenge.

Please Read the Fataha on the souls of 1000 Egyptians , if you are not Muslim but a believer then Mention them in your prayer or in your thought just for one second

From the Archives :

2 comments:

  1. Can you please remove your Flickr from your RSS feed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why ?? is it causing any problem ??

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.