Monday, March 31, 2008

We still have it

I have come from outside from a terrible traffic congestion ,it became a daily routine , I rode with an old taxi driver ,you know the famous type of Cairo Taxi talkative drivers , well he was one of them and he kept telling me these hilarious political jokes that made my day and remind me that we still have this famous sense of humour.

It has been awhile when I heard a new political joke .Several newspapers reported that Egyptians are losing their humour touch and can't come up with new powerful political jokes thanking to the increasing depression rate between ; as result of the terrible political and economic situations they live.

Well it seems that they were wrong because we still have it according to my cab driver.

Oh boy I did not speak a word only laughing "I could not stop myself" and he was like a radio saying these jokes , most of them were about Mubarak and sons , mostly about Mubarak .

I really needed some laughs.

This cab driver from the working poor class discontent with Mubarak shows how much people are angry from him and his regime .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.