Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I will consider it one battle in a long war

From couple of days ago the judges had their club’s election and unfortunately the reformist independent judges had lost the elections :(

The Pro-regime judges list had won :( Some people do not exclude the possibility of cheating after all the government had a fierce long War with the reformists judges.

The political analysts are saying that the regime had to get rid from the control of the reformists in the club to ensure smooth presidential elections in 2011 “or as I expect 2010” !!

I feel so angry and sad but I will not lose hope , it is just one battle in a long war with a dictatorship regime. The honourable brave judges still exist in Egypt and they are more than those corrupted judges.

What makes me angry is how the regime press cheer for the new club leadership as if the reformists were thugs  :(

Thank God that I did not remove the independence of the Egyptian judicial system  banner from my blog because now we need it more than ever.

In the end I would like to say thank You to the reformists Judges who in 3 years brought to us great hope of change , above them Judge Zachariah Abdel Aziz .

Judge Zachariah This won’t be the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.