Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Should We Not Be Notified With This Weeks Ago ??

Suddenly today I found out from the newspapers that traffic is changed in Mohendessin with no notification from the ministry of interior and ironically the ministry chose vital streets like El-Batal and Gamat Al-Doul to change their movement.
Kindly enough the ministry is giving the people one week to cope with the new changes and after then there will be LE 1000 fine cash and one month in jail penalty for breaking the traffic orders !!
Could not we have be notified about this from a week before !?? Already I think I will take a map with me in order to avoid fines !!
Of course I wish that these changes will solve the terrible traffic jams in Mohendessin which is breaking my nerves everyday and make me want to get the hell out of the whole Giza governorate !!!
Already the last 10 days something was not abnormal in general in Cairo and its traffic , of course nobody speaks because bad traffic has become a feature of Cairo and Giza !!
Update :
Ok first of all here is a nice colored map with the new changes from Al Masry Al Youm 

Second good news Al Batal Street is still two ways street , already I could not imagine how they will make on way street in its vital intersection with Gamat Al Doul.

3 comments:

  1. Can you explain more about the changes, as I don't read Arabic and I live in Mohandeseen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just discovered your blog and I will visit it often! We visited your country recently and we had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fully agree with you Zeinobia..My work requires often visits to Mohendessin And I really suffer from the horrible traffic but these changes were supposed not to be surprising that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.